Monday, August 21, 2006

kimex springs...

yet, another second hand product join my car family.... this time is kimex lowered springs which cost RM130.... brand new would cost me RM350....



during installation, the stupid foreman broke my left OEM absorber mounting screw into half... thus, the nut is jz halfway hanging on to my absorber....
and coz my right OEM absorber was damaged due to my unsuccessful drift attempt, my front pair of absorbers have to go...

surveyed around and found this... Kayaba RS short stroke shocks....




i ordered from SM Mechanical in KL... they sent it to their malacca associate office for me.... total price include shipping is RM320 per pair....


springs and absorber being paired...


current height now is 1.5fingers front and 0fingers rear...
front: kimex springs + kayaba RS shocks
rear: kimex springs + OEM shocks

ride condition.... less bumpy but vr stiff.... not recomended if u are looking for comfort... good for performance and handling...