Monday, October 25, 2010

accident.. third time..

bad luck strikes me again... can almost call it an annual event... this time however, was not my wrong... it happened somewhere in between Cheng and Taman Merdeka, in front of Pasaraya Bintang in Melaka...



traffic was heavy that time as it was during the Ramadhan month... 2 lanes were squeezed into 1 lane as cars turning in and out from Pasaraya Bintang junction... it happened all of a sudden when a 3-wheel motorbike came from no where, crossed my path... i could not stop in time and there was no where i can go to avoid hitting him...

he was an old man carrying trash to the nearby recycle factory... his bike was fully laden with all sorts of stuff... fortunately for him, i hit him from the other side of his bike, the 'cargo' side... if not he would had suffered serious leg injuries... passersby called an ambulance and the old man was sent to hospital in a brief...



as for my car, pretty serious damage i would say encounter with a bike... the 3rd wheel shaft of the bike punctured the radiator... as usual, bumper, headlamps, front grill were destroyed... even the front metal frame were bent out of shape...





my car was down close to a month... this is because i went to the wrong workshop, put my keys under the wrong hand... my car was left untouched for a week until i drove my car away to another workshop to get it fixed immediately...

lesson i learnt... no matter that workshop belongs to your friend or your friend's friend, always send your car to a reputated workshop...